Banana Nut Bread (adapted from Food.com)
- 1 1/3 cup rice flour (brown or white- see substitutions page)
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup agave nectar
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tbs milk
- 1 cup mashed bananas (about 2 bananas)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl combine rice flour, almond meal, baking powder and baking soda.
- In electric mixture, beat agave nectar and yogurt. Add egg whites, one at a time. Add milk.
- Slowly add flour mixture to agave and yogurt mixture. Slowly add mashed banana. Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon batter into greased pan (I used an 8x6x2-in pan). Bake for 50 minutes.
- Cool and top with whipped cream!